Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Animatic

I'm still waiting on the finished rigs for Bang and Boom but in the meantime I've been working on a 3D animatic with a test rig Tiru had sent me last week.  It should be done by tomorrow so I'll post some of it when it's done.  I'm trying to get the timing of the shots down as well as the camera angles.  This will help me figure out how the story flows as a whole and will allow me to make any changes that need to be made before I actually start animating.  Getting the cameras set will also help Wallace see where we might need high res textures if we get up close to anything.  I'm also blocking in character positions and movements around the environment to get a sense of where they'll be throughout the piece.  Come back tomorrow and the animatic should be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment