Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Rigging in progress. More artists contribute.

There hasn't been much to post in the last two weeks since I'm waiting for Bang and Boom to be rigged. And the man doing them is named Tirumalai Shanmugam.  Check out his work here:  http://www.wix.com/tiru_malai/tiru.  I met him last year at the Ottawa Animation Festival and he was great enough to offer his rigging expertise to our film. He started them this past weekend and they should be done by the end of the week so I should finally get busy animating next week. I can't wait!

I've also recruited my best friend Noah Conti to help out as well. Check out his work here:  Pixel Epic.  Wallace is busy working on some other stuff so Noah will be doing the Zbrush work on our other two characters which I've already finished the low rez mesh of.  He'll also be doing our lighting and rendering if all goes to plan.

I'm excited to have two more artists join up.  Welcome to the team Noah and Tiru!

No comments:

Post a Comment